How to care for your Seamless1 Extensions
- Avoid washing your hair for 24 hours after application
- To maintain the warranty and the quality of your new extensions be sure to use the recommended hair care
- Avoid conditioner on your roots
- Consult with your stylist to recommend suitable products for protection before ironing your extensions (no hotter than 180 degrees C)
- Real human hair requires you to brush your extensions gently on a daily basis. Brush extensions when dry before/after washing, small section at a time. Avoid brushing when hair is wet as the tape is the most vulnerable to slide off
- We recommend your extensions to be re-fitted between 6-10 weeks
- Best to plait your hair while swimming in the ocean. You must avoid hair contact with chlorine, spray tan and sunscreen.
- We highly recommend brushing the hair and saturating it with either Olaplex or a recommended serum before swimming for ultimate protection.
If you have further questions on how to care for your extensions give us a call on 09 486 2536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org